The entry process
To familiarize you with our entry process here's how it works:
- Read the information regarding conditions of entry, compulsory gear and refunds policy. You should also check to make sure your browser settings are ready too.
- Follow the links which will be displayed on the Registration Page from 6.30am Saturday 6th July, to the form of your chosen event.
(This date usually falls on the first Saturday in July and will be confirmed on the registration page.)
- Fill in the relevant fields and submit the form and follow instructions. Fields include:
Name, address, age etc
Email address and confirmed address
Previous kepler/luxmore events entered
Estimated event time
T-shirt and polo shirt orders inc size
Sunday Breakfast orders
- You will receive email to the address you have supplied confirming the status of your entry.
- Should you be successful in gaining a reserved place in the event of your choice, you will receive a reference number and request for payment. Online banking details will be supplied in this email.
There will also be a link to a form where you are required to give a Profile, Commentary notes and any Medical conditions.
These funds and details must reach our account by 12 midnight (New Zealand time) 10 days from online entry to secure your place. Payment is therefore due by Tuesday 16th July 2012 for entries on Saturday 6th July.
A confirmation email will be sent to you once we have received all aspects of your entry.
- If you are not successful in gaining a place in the event of your choice you will be placed on that event's waitlist until it, too, is full. You will be notified via email to the address supplied. In order to confirm this place you must complete your profile and medial information within 10 days of online entry. If this information is not received your position will be given to the next in line.
Should a place become available for you, notification will be sent to the email address you have given with request for payment and a link to complete Profile and Medical conditions to secure your place. Online banking details will be supplied in this email.
Please ensure you keep your email address up to date direct with the race secretary to ensure you receive any such email.
- Online entries will close when the event and waitlist are full.